A Conditioning Program You Can Count On!
This program is designed specifically for pre-competitive gymnasts ages 5-9 that have the potential to be in higher level gymnastics. There are 4 categories that determine the level of difficulty covering strength, power and endurance, handstand development and flexibility.
All prices are tax included and in CAD.
Conditioning And Flexibility Program For Pre-Competitive Gymnasts
- Strength, power and edurance, handstand development and flexibility programs
- Picture and video examples for the different exercises (Videos are attached in purchase file)
- 4 levels of difficulty for progression to higher levels
- A brief description of where the athlete would be “approximately” in regards to skill development in the USAG Junior Olympic level system.
- Descriptions for each exercise on how to perform and measure it.
Frequently Asked Questions
What age of gymnast is this program for?
This program is designed specifically for pre-competitive gymnasts ages 5-9 that have the potential to be in higher level gymnastics.
What is covered in this conditioning program?
The exercises cover a variety of important aspects such as strength, power, endurance, speed, handstand development and flexibility. If you train these exercises weekly you should see improvement in their basic skill development needed up until about a level 7 (Referring to the USAG J.O. level system).
Are there different levels of difficulty?
Yes. There are 4 categories that determine the level of difficulty that your gymnast is at.
Does this program work for older gymnasts as well?
Of course it does! All the exercises are geared towards developing strong basics which means that it is great for gymnasts of any age. If your gymnast is learning basic skills in earlier levels, this program will work for you.
What is your refund policy?
We offer no refunds for this product because it is a digital file. Once you have opened it you have complete access to the entire file, you cannot return it.