My name is Brittany Berezowski.
I teach competitive gymnastics. It is my life! I love it! The most rewarding part about coaching is being given the opportunity to see my athletes be so proud of themselves after accomplishing something they have worked hard for. Seeing the love and passion for their sport in their eyes is a feeling that in inexplicable!
If you love something, you will put 150% into it which means it takes over your life. It takes up all of your time even if you are not physically performing. Whether you train 2 hours a week or 40 hours, it is a full time job because you always want more. You end up dedicating all of your time outside of the physical aspect thinking of ways to better yourself when you come back next.
I have been coaching gymnastics since 2005 and have had the opportunity to work with competitive athletes of all ages and levels. I have experience working in elementary schools outside of sport with children in classrooms. I also have a substantial amount of experience working with children and adults with exceptional needs.
I went to school for Family and Community Social Services where I studied many different areas such as sociology, psychology, counselling and mediation for all different ages and populations. I have a Bachelors degree in Applied Science and a Diploma as a Social Service Worker. I am a certified through the NCCP Program in Ontario for Women’s Artistic Gymnastics and Trampoline. I was a judge for 7 years for the Ontario Development Program (ODP) in Gymnastics.
I put 100% into everything I do and my top priority is to see people SUCCEED! You are amazing and should be proud of yourself no matter how many mistakes you have made or how badly you think you have failed. You have proven that you can so many times before, and I want to help you remember how you did it so you can do it again!
My Full Time Athlete Will Help You…
* Build up your confidence and self-esteem
* Become mentally stronger
* Set your goals up so you can start accomplishing them
* Participate in some fun brain games
* Find strengths and positive characteristics about yourself
* Learn how to be bigger than fear
* Learn about yourself and recognize how important you are.
* Learn how to help motivate your child in their sport experience
* Become aware of important boundaries between your child and their athletic development
* Learn about child development and how you can help them become more confident without interfering with their coaches work
* Lead your child through empowerment exercises and activities
* Learn some important tips for an all around healthy athlete
* Learn how to help motivate your athlete
* Learn about child development and how you can help them become more confident
* Have access to empowerment exercises and activities to help your athletes conquer fear and other emotional blocks
* Learn some important tips for developing an all around healthy athlete