GymnasticsPre-Competitive Development Ages 5-9
Gymnastics is a beautiful work of art if you have the right types of programs. The proper programs will enable your athletes to be successful. It’s up to us as coaches to help our athletes be the best they can be by providing them with the most effective training programs.
I have had the opportunity to raise many athletes of all ages and levels over the years. My favourite thing to do is teach at the pre-competitive level and mold them into well conditioned and higher level gymnasts. I usually consider a pre-competitive gymnast age 5-9 years old but of course there is always exceptions for kids a little younger or a older. Through trial and error I have been able to make guides and programs that get results. Do you need to learn how to make plans for your athletes? Do you need help to learn how to raise little gymnasts into higher level gymnasts? Do you know how to get the most out of athletes? You have come to the right place.
- Exercises designed to help build confidence and emotional strength
- Learn about personal growth.
- Enables you to find your strengths and utilize them.
- Discover what you need to be at your best.
- Motivate yourself to be the best you can be.
- Tumbling & Acro lessons
- Flexibility training
- Strength & Conditioning sessions
- Gymnastic specific event training
- Conquer fear and mental blocks
- Build confidence!
My Clinics Cover
- Basic Skill Development – What skills to teach and why?
- Conditioning progressions – What are the most effective exercises?
- Sufficient repetition for individual skills – How many kips does it take to do it by themselves? Etc.
- All about plans – How to make a plan and why they are important
- Spotting on the Uneven Bars – How to shape them into the proper positions
- Teach individual skills – Pre-Competitive Development Skills
- Message me directly for more details firstname.lastname@example.org
Our coaches need to feel challenged as well as feel appreciated so they can be successful in their development as well. Without coaches we would have no sport.
Before We Start Teaching pre-competitive gymnasts is very tough. In fact, I find it to be the most difficult of all the levels and age categories that there are to teach in gymnastics. I have had the opportunity to raise many pre-competitive (pre-comp) groups from...read more